TOP 10 ❤ VALENTINES ❤ RESTAURANTS | TULSA

View this email in your browser
February is here and it is the month to fall in LOVE! Whether it is to fall in love with a new house or to fall in love with a new restaurant, I can help with both!

Check out what I have added below! I have compiled the Top 10 Restaurants in Tulsa for a potential date night and also a few cute ways to spruce up your home for this February 14th!


As always, I am here for all of your real estate needs! 
Scroll down for the best restaurants in Tulsa for Valentine's Day!
Click here for fun Valentine's Day Snacks! 
Facebook
Website
Email
Copyright © 2020 Michelle Beemer, All rights reserved.
You are receiving this email because you opted in via our website.

My office address is:
2625 S Elm Ave, Broken Arrow, OK 74012

Want to change how you receive these emails?
You can update your preferences or unsubscribe from this list.






This email was sent to okmese@gmail.com
why did I get this?    unsubscribe from this list    update subscription preferences
Michelle Beemer · 2625 S Elm Pl · Broken Arrow, OK 74012-7850 · USA

Email Marketing Powered by Mailchimp

Nessun commento: