INSPIRATION FOR YOUR LINEN CLOSET!

View this email in your browser
And just like that, it is 2021! My husband and I have recently made a move and it has made me go into organization overdrive.

One of the biggest things I always struggle with is keeping our linen closet looking put together. And if it looks anything like mine used to, it probably looks like this...
So, I thought it would be fun to show you the things that I gleaned some inspiration from so that maybe you could as well!

I hope you enjoy seeing these "put together" spaces as much as I did! 
Thank you for reading this newsletter! 
As always, I am here for all of your real estate needs! 
Facebook
Website
Email
Copyright © 2021 Michelle Beemer, All rights reserved.
You are receiving this email because you opted in via our website.

My office address is:
2625 S Elm Place, Broken Arrow, OK 74012

Want to change how you receive these emails?
You can update your preferences or unsubscribe from this list.






This email was sent to okmese@gmail.com
why did I get this?    unsubscribe from this list    update subscription preferences
Michelle Beemer · 2625 S Elm Pl · Broken Arrow, OK 74012-7850 · USA

Email Marketing Powered by Mailchimp

Nessun commento: